WISDOM CORNER FATE & DESTINY BILL 10 Author : Dr. Edgar Ng’oma ~ Philosopher
FATE & DESTINY
Author : Dr. Edgar Ng’oma ~ Philosopher.
Fate (noun ) is a presumed cause, force, principle or devine will predetermined event.
Or fate (noun) can also be defined as;
“The effect, consequence or inevitable event predetermined by this cause.
OR Fate (noun) is destiny often with a conortation of death, ruin, misfortune, etc .
Fate ( verb ) to forordain, or predetermine to make inevitable.
DESTINY is a specific future or outcome that results from a predetermined or inevitable cause of events.
TOPIC OF TODAY DEATH OF BILL 10.
The owners of the English language have explained the meanings of the two words above fate and destiny, however in my vernacular language we have the same wording in vernacular referring to the same events “MABIKA” ( SOKA )
I have been prompted to write on this subject due to the events which happened on Friday in parliament over the death of Bill 10 which was heavily promoted by Zambia’s largest party Patriotic Front , which is also Zambia’s ruling party with a representation of more than 90 members of parliament in the national Assembly of Zambia out of a total of 165 members of parliament .
What has really provoked me to comment on this matter and do a postmortem, is the manner the ruling party is handling the loss if going by what we read on social media is true.
This life is a complex, from my philosophical angle or magnifying glass, I would urge you readers to pay a bit of attention to the wisdom I want to share with you about life.
I have a problem with those of you who in your life God does not exist and you don’t trust in supernatural power or divine power or indeed mystical powers.
However, if you don’t believe in the above power which according to my research is one and the same thing whose direct source is the God of the bible, the fact that you don’t believe does not mean that the powers do not exist.
Having said that, for those who trust in God this article will be helpful .
Well, straight into the subject.
In this life there is an invisible power that was responsible for your creation, that was responsible for the choice of your parents, race, sex, geographical location , in short, everything about you.
This invisible power is known as divine power through which all creation manifested through.
This life we have no one mortal man planned it to be the way it is, but the God of the bible did. Why do I say so?
I will digress a bit and give you an account or two from the bible that will clearly show the predestined future of one legend in the bible Joseph son of Jacob who was part of the 12 tribes of Israel who ended up being the Prime minister of Egypt in ancient times.
When you take an account of how Joseph found himself in a foreign land and how he ended up being a Prime Minister in that foreign land, it clearly make you have no doubt an invisible hand was in the equation.
What am I saying ? Joseph was having visions where he saw himself seating on a throne as king and his brother would bow down to him.
This dream came to pass when Joseph became Prime minister of Egypt.
The question is how did Joseph receive the word in picture seeing the future?
Because the God of the bible wanted Joseph to get to Israel no matter what, so God created a fulfilling script for Joseph in the live drama , on how Joseph must get to Egypt.So God was showing visual pictures of him seated on the throne.
In God’s script the 11 brothers must be made jelousy of Joseph and plot to disappear him from their daily presence. How was this going to be achieved for the brothers of Joseph to be hateful with jelousy? God made Joseph had visions of himself seating on the throne, and instead of keeping it to himself, Joseph was made to disclose his dreams to his brothers to ignite jelousy, and as you know jelousy is painful.
In order for Joseph’s brothers to remove that pain ignited by jealous, they were made to send back the pain to its origin Joseph who was the source.
Then God put in the equation of Joseph ‘s ascendance to power in a foreign land, the following;
● the 11 brothers
● slave traders
● portipher the soldier at pharaoh’s palace who bought Joseph as a slave.
● the wife to Portipher, who the God of the bible intensified her sexual appetite to sleep with only Joseph amid other male slaves in the yard.
● the enhanced uncompromising resistence in Joseph to deny chance to Portipher’s wife for a sexual act to sleep with him .
This stage was phenomenon for Joseph to move to the last stage of his trials before he becomes Prime minister of Egypt, so that he is sent to prison after Portipher’s wife reports him falsely to her husband for a failed rape case charge.
● portipher under difficult to believe his wife’s rape story reluctantly, in order to create peace in his home sent Joseph to prison.
● in prison the God of the bible again arranged a series of events which were going to necessitate Joseph to find himself on the throne
● In prison, God made 3 prisoners sharing a cell with Joseph have dreams of what was going to happen to them when they go back to court for their judgements.
● God gives answers to Joseph interpreting the dreams of Joseph’s inmates in a prison cell.
● one inmate whose dream was interpreted that he was going back to work at pharaoh’s palace as a waiter serving the King ,reinstated to his original job title was very critical in the equation to Joseph becoming the prime minister of Egypt.
● then God made pharaoh dream a vision that gave him sleepless night.
For the first time, God did not give Pharaoh’s dream interpreters answers, in order for Joseph to do it, necessitating him to win his freedom back from prison, putting to an end a trial that lasted about 13 years of tribulations for Joseph since he was sold to Egypt as a slave.
● then the waiter became critical at this stage when Pharaoh’s dream interpreters failed to tell the sum of the matters , the meaning of the dream.
So , the Waiter had to play his role in this predestined divine purpose equation, when pharaoh cries out to interpreters who failed to do their job and threatened stiff punishment.
● The waiter told Pharaoh to seek the services of a Hebrew prisoner who according to him was an expert in interpreting dreams.
● immediately Joseph was brought before Pharaoh and as it was expected Joseph a Canaanite Hebrew boy explained very precise the meaning of the dreams to the satisfaction of the King.
● immediately after explaining that dream and and its meaning, which meant Pharaoh to appoint someone to manage what was contained in the dream, Pharaoh had no other person in mind but the very Hebrow young man who understood the mind of God and appointed Joseph to the position of Prime minister of Egypt, the most important man in the land after Pharaoh ,fulfilling Joseph’s dreams , when he was a young boy in Canaan , when often times, he kept dreaming his brothers bowing down to him as he sat on the throne as ruler, causing his brother to be jealous of him , then later sold him away to Egypt, without knowing the God of the bible used them in the equation to take Joseph to his final destiny.
Leadership is a predestined divinely ordained position for those in leadership. How they will ascend to power and how they will be removed from it(power), all that is divinely arranged by the God of the bible.
Jeremiah 5: 1 and Romans 13:1….6.
All activities associated with Bill 10 commenting on it without fear of favor, without the knowledge of the participants and schemers was God ordained, and how its failure to succeed was predestined, with the right players to do the wrong right things to necessitate its failure.
If the Bill was predestined to pass, it was going to pass no matter what, the numbers of members of parliament were going to be all present and without any technical faults in the voting the numbers more than the required threshold of 111 were going to reflect on the screen.
But because as fate is described the necessary infrastructure had to be faulty to result into its failure. Bill 10 was not meant to pass by the one who annoints and disappoint leaders.
This is a very serious warning to the ruling party Patriotic front ofeventslaying ahead.
In view of what happened after the death of Bill 10 ,let the party move on and reflect seriously, because the God of the bible has sent a serious signal to its ranks that must be taken seriously.
The PF know why they tailored that Bill, I know the intention of that Bill as a Philosopher by its architects whatitintendedto achieve, and now that it has not succeeded, quickly go back to the drawing board and go to plan B and plan C respectively.
How fate works, you will have all wrong people lined up without knowing that they will help you achieve a wrong result. That is one observation I have seen in PF and if the leader does not work on changing his team in its current form, he will come to repeat what fourth President RB Banda did when he was bidding farewell to Zambians when he painfully conceded defeat in the 2011 Presidential and general election when MMD lost 20 year rule to PF who are in their 10th rule today.
SG Mwila, kindly stop the blame game and pick up yourselves as a party and move on. Consider abandoning the suspension of members of parliament who you have accused of contributing to the failure of the Bill to pass as all that made it fail was the work of fate.
For the sake of unity in the party just move on and go to plan B. I know it very painful to fail to pass a very critical bill such as Bill 10 which had the potential to see PF rule beyond 2021.
I know the God of the bible has spoken, and you would do well to reorganize yourselves as a party towards a very crucial election ahead of you in 2021. Leave the blame game as it has the potential to divide you further.
In conclusion, the problem that PF has in its current form is the overstay of leaders in key strategic line ministries and strategic government departments and institutions. If the appointing authority does not move fast enough to make massive sweeping changes, he risks being replaced by the very leaders he is supposed to change.
Already he should have seen how they have betrayed him on BILL 10 .
If he is not careful they will make sure he misses on the 2021 ballot paper. This I can strongly feel is coming.
Author: Dr. Edgar Ng’oma: Philosopher.