SUBJECT COVID-19 VACCINES TO LOCAL TESTS AND VERIFICATION BEFORE GIVING IT TO ZAMBIANS- GPZ
LUSAKA JANUARY 13, 2021
By Jackson Silavwe
In light of the announcement by Ministry of Health Director of Infectious Diseases Professor Lloyd Mulenga that the country is next month expected to receive the first set of Covid-19 vaccines.
As Golden Party of Zambia, We strongly call on the Zambian Government to appoint a *High Level Committee of Local Medical Experts* to subject the corona virus vaccines to local trials and verification before being administered to any single Zambian.
We recognise that the corona virus has disrupted societies globally; families have lost their loved ones, businesses closed, jobs lost, church services and social gatherings restricted among others. However, the releasing of the corona virus vaccines to the general public must be treated with extreme caution.
Recently we have seen some developed countries despite having better medical facilities than Zambia and capacity to procure the vaccines object the importation and administration of the same vaccines until their safety and long term effects have been established.
In the absence of a local medical expert verification process, we want to advise the Government to reconsider it’s decision on the importation of these vaccines. We are better off implementing preventive measures until absolute certainty is established.
God Bless The Republic of Zambia.
- Trump pleads not guilty to 34 felony counts
- Haberman reveals why Trump attacked judge and his family in speech April 5, 2023CNN political contributor Maggie Haberman explains the reasoning behind Donald Trump's attacks on the judge and his family during a speech at his Mar-a-Lago resort after he was arraigned on felony charges.
- What to know about the Trump indictment on the eve of his court appearance April 5, 2023
- READ: Trump indictment related to hush money payment
- Russian authorities detain suspect over St. Petersburg cafe blast
- 25 years after the economy was liberalised 2016. Being the first biggest donor to the project aka Mr Amarula Alcoholism are Proud and Free” with “Wake up Africa” early morning show and heart beat radio. “Dreams without goals are just dreams.” Emmanuel Trump in Moscow a Sense of Uncertainty Grips the World As Trump Era Arrives at a Miss Universe competition Bank of Zambia (BoZ) Deputy Governor Adminstration Change is a must Cirrhosis of Liver Commission (DEC) Common Market for East and Southern Africa (COMESA) Secretary General Sindiso Ngwenya has congratulated Achim Burkart on his appointment as Germany’s Special Representative to COMESA. COMPETITION and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) Executive Director Chilufya Sampa is worried that violation of consumers’ rights is still rampant District 413 Zambia was honoured to host Past International Director Lion Alexis Vincent-Gomes in January DJ RAMSEY on Pan African Radio 105.1FM ….where “All People Dr. Tukiya Kankasa Mabula launching ZAC Centro Shopping Kabulonga Engineer Webster Nonde seeks motorists mindset change epilepsy Frank Monticellor gallstones Henry Kapata. ZESCO Spokesperson in 2009. Photograph: Kommersant Photo/Kommersant via Getty Images Ramiro in 2009. Photograph: Kommersant Photo/Kommersant via Getty Images Trump in Moscow JJB Electronics- Money Counting and Detecting Machine N7 Lions Club International President-Lion Chancellor Robert Corlew out to hunt the blind Lusaka MACCLOUD MAKSOM sets eyes on 2017..if you have any event call this versatile artist on +260 977 110 286 Mr Daniel Kumitz Ms Mutale Wakunuma (from left) Obama on Phillimon TypicalPmc PID officially unveiled the plaque at the site where the Melvin Jones Children Eye Clinic will be built by the District Priscilla Isaacs. Prof Rodreck Mupdeziswa Rainbow Newspaper Zambia Limited Rosatom Transport and Communications Minister Brian Mushimba in Lusaka UNITED Party for National Development (UPND) is talking tough and seeking immediate dissolution of the Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) currently led by Justice Essau Chulu and Elections Director USAID Zambia acting deputy mission director with Roberto Women’s March Gives Boost to Start-Up for Bus Sharing Zambia's Drug Enforcement “Pledge Road Safety No Driving-100 percent Seat Belt Use and No Over Speeding.”