Why is English so hard to learn – Marlene Davis
|“Why English is so hard to learn by Marlene Davis”|
- “The bandage was wound around his wound.
- “The farm was cultivated to produce produce.
- “The dumpwas so full that the workers had to refuse more refuse.
- “We must polish the Polish furniture shown at the store.
- “He could lead if he could get the lead out.
- “The soldier decided to desert his tasydessert in the sesert.
- “Since theris no time like the present, he though it was time to present the present to his girlfriend.
- “A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
- “When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
- “I did not object to the object which he showed me.
- “The insurance was invalid for the invalid in his hospital bed.
- “There was a row among the orasmen about who would row.
- They were too close to the door to close it.
- “The buck does many things when the does (females) are present.
- “A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
- “To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
- “The wind was too strong to wind the sail around the mast.
- “Upon seeing the tear in her painting, she shed a tear.
- “I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
- “How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?”
An Additional Inclusion: Formatting A Book through Chandler Bolt | Aug 16, 2018 | Publishing | 30 Comments
WORDS TO USE INSTEAD OF “VERY”