By Francis Chipalo In its bid to address transport challenges being faced in the education sector especially in rural areas, the Ministry of General Education has handed over 33 vehicles to 16 districts in all the 10 provinces of Zambia, namely, Central, Copperbelt, Eastern, Luapula, Lusaka, Muchinga, Northern, North-Western, Southern and Western. And the ministry says government prioritizes the girl child education which was at risk owing to a number of factors. Speaking during the handover ceremony of the vehicles at the ministry’s headquarters in Lusaka, General Education Minister Dr. Dennis Wanchinga said the vehicles would go a long way...
- Top Republicans line up behind Trump after peaceful protesters teargassed for his photo op June 2, 2020
- Biden delivers blistering condemnation of Trump: 'I won't traffic in fear and division' June 2, 2020
- The Pentagon simply can't go to war with its own citizens. When will the generals speak out? June 2, 2020Not since one of President Donald Trump's heroes, Gen. Douglas MacArthur, led a mounted charge in 1932 to disperse an encampment of homeless veterans just outside the White House has the country seen such an application of violence against unarmed protesters outside "the People's House." On Monday evening police, with National Guard troops in reserve, […]
- Bishop: Let me be clear, Trump did not come here to pray June 2, 2020Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington criticized the manner of President Donald Trump's visit to St. John's Episcopal Church amid protests over the death of George Floyd.
- Trudeau refuses to criticize Trump's threat of military intervention
- 25 years after the economy was liberalised 2016. Being the first biggest donor to the project aka Mr Amarula Are are Proud and Free” with “Wake up Africa” early morning show and heart beat radio. “Dreams without goals are just dreams.” Emmanuel Trump in Moscow a Sense of Uncertainty Grips the World As Trump Era Arrives at a Miss Universe competition Bank of Zambia (BoZ) Deputy Governor Adminstration Change Climate Commission (DEC) Common Market for East and Southern Africa (COMESA) Secretary General Sindiso Ngwenya has congratulated Achim Burkart on his appointment as Germany’s Special Representative to COMESA. COMPETITION and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) Executive Director Chilufya Sampa is worried that violation of consumers’ rights is still rampant District 413 Zambia was honoured to host Past International Director Lion Alexis Vincent-Gomes in January DJ RAMSEY on Pan African Radio 105.1FM ….where “All People Dr. Tukiya Kankasa Mabula launching ZAC Centro Shopping Kabulonga Engineer Webster Nonde seeks motorists mindset change Frank Monticellor Henry Kapata. ZESCO Spokesperson in 2009. Photograph: Kommersant Photo/Kommersant via Getty Images Ramiro in 2009. Photograph: Kommersant Photo/Kommersant via Getty Images Trump in Moscow JJB Electronics- Money Counting and Detecting Machine N7 Lions Club International President-Lion Chancellor Robert Corlew out to hunt the blind MACCLOUD MAKSOM sets eyes on 2017..if you have any event call this versatile artist on +260 977 110 286 Mr Daniel Kumitz Ms Mutale Wakunuma (from left) Obama on Phillimon TypicalPmc PID officially unveiled the plaque at the site where the Melvin Jones Children Eye Clinic will be built by the District President Obama Priscilla Isaacs. Prof Rodreck Mupdeziswa The Transport and Communications Minister Brian Mushimba in Lusaka Trends UNITED Party for National Development (UPND) is talking tough and seeking immediate dissolution of the Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) currently led by Justice Essau Chulu and Elections Director USAID Zambia acting deputy mission director with Roberto Women’s March Gives Boost to Start-Up for Bus Sharing Zambia's Drug Enforcement ‘Terrifying ’ “Pledge Road Safety No Driving-100 percent Seat Belt Use and No Over Speeding.”