By Francis Chipalo IN their quest to contributing to the well-being of society, Lions Club International has announced that it has embarked on a project of tackling blindness in the country,And the lions says they will start eye-screening children in order to avoid possible blindness.Speaking during a media briefing at the Mulungushi International Conference Center in Lusaka today, Lions Club International President, Lion Chancellor Robert Corlew said the Lions had observed the challenges the visually impaired faced in terms of seeking medical care.“We have embarked on a project of tackling blindness in all our countries of operations globally and District...
- Trump threatens to call in troops but unrest goes on
- Some in Pentagon increasingly wary as Trump pushes military response June 2, 2020
- 'I am outraged': Bishop overseeing church responds to Trump photo-op June 2, 2020Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde, who oversees St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington DC, responds to President Trump's photo-op at the church shortly after his remarks about the protests over the death of George Floyd.
- As America sees another night of protests and curfews, families of those killed plea for no more violence June 2, 2020
- 3 generations share their truth about being black in America June 1, 2020
- 25 years after the economy was liberalised 2016. Being the first biggest donor to the project aka Mr Amarula Are are Proud and Free” with “Wake up Africa” early morning show and heart beat radio. “Dreams without goals are just dreams.” Emmanuel Trump in Moscow a Sense of Uncertainty Grips the World As Trump Era Arrives at a Miss Universe competition Bank of Zambia (BoZ) Deputy Governor Adminstration Change Climate Commission (DEC) Common Market for East and Southern Africa (COMESA) Secretary General Sindiso Ngwenya has congratulated Achim Burkart on his appointment as Germany’s Special Representative to COMESA. COMPETITION and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) Executive Director Chilufya Sampa is worried that violation of consumers’ rights is still rampant District 413 Zambia was honoured to host Past International Director Lion Alexis Vincent-Gomes in January DJ RAMSEY on Pan African Radio 105.1FM ….where “All People Dr. Tukiya Kankasa Mabula launching ZAC Centro Shopping Kabulonga Engineer Webster Nonde seeks motorists mindset change Frank Monticellor Henry Kapata. ZESCO Spokesperson in 2009. Photograph: Kommersant Photo/Kommersant via Getty Images Ramiro in 2009. Photograph: Kommersant Photo/Kommersant via Getty Images Trump in Moscow JJB Electronics- Money Counting and Detecting Machine N7 Lions Club International President-Lion Chancellor Robert Corlew out to hunt the blind MACCLOUD MAKSOM sets eyes on 2017..if you have any event call this versatile artist on +260 977 110 286 Mr Daniel Kumitz Ms Mutale Wakunuma (from left) Obama on Phillimon TypicalPmc PID officially unveiled the plaque at the site where the Melvin Jones Children Eye Clinic will be built by the District President Obama Priscilla Isaacs. Prof Rodreck Mupdeziswa The Transport and Communications Minister Brian Mushimba in Lusaka Trends UNITED Party for National Development (UPND) is talking tough and seeking immediate dissolution of the Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) currently led by Justice Essau Chulu and Elections Director USAID Zambia acting deputy mission director with Roberto Women’s March Gives Boost to Start-Up for Bus Sharing Zambia's Drug Enforcement ‘Terrifying ’ “Pledge Road Safety No Driving-100 percent Seat Belt Use and No Over Speeding.”